Showing revision 28
Difference (from revision 28 to revision 28)
(minor diff, author diff)
(The revisions are identical or unavailable.)
- How about the ability to actually do a code-dojo without requiring any software (except a browser) installed on the computers of players who want to do a coding-dojo? I have built a free, no-advert code-dojo server to do just this as a service to the software community. It's called CyberDojo. Its url is http://www.cyber-dojo.com I've also put a screencast demonstrating me doing the KataRomanNumerals in Ruby on vimeo at http://vimeo.com/15104374 (I'm JonJagger by the way)
- As a DojoOrganizer and DojoAttendee, I would like effective PatternsOfCodingDojos? to help with the details of what typically works and what doesn't.
- For each kata in the catalogue, I would like to find ScreenCasts? of what a good solving could be. (Yes, I am asking a lot -- ColinGarrigaSalaun)
Software support for the dojo: user stories
- As a programmer interested in honing my skills, I want to find out if there's a dojo in my area I could attend
- As a DojoAttendee, I want to know where and when "my" dojo is convening
- As a DojoOrganizer, I want to schedule and divulge next meetings
- As a DojoOrganizer, I would like to hear about good Kata exercises that other groups have tried and a summary of the main things to be learnt from that kata. See KataCatalogue.
- As a curious guy, I would like to see more photos and videos of the dojos happening out there.
- As a DojoAttendee and as a programmer, I wish codes published at the end of a session could be colorized (syntax colorization) -- PhilippeBlayo
- As a dojo organizer/attendee(see DojoRoles), I would like to have an automated process to publish codes at the end of a session -- PhilippeBlayo